Tuesday, June 8

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

This past week (pre-flu) I got creative for my friend Kelly's wedding festivities. She is getting married soon so we threw a little shower for her this past weekend at Fripp Island (former pirate hideout, shooting location for Forest Gump's Vietnam scenes and so-southern-pretty-it-will-make-you-sick island in Low Country SC.) My friend, and Kelly's sister-in-law, Catherine has a family house down there that I could just move right into and never leave.

Anyways, here is a little of my creativity at work. I used my favorite artistic medium... the cookie.


Aren't they cute? They tasted good too. Very butt-ery.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

I also made menu cards. We had fun naming all of the food for the "classy bootylicious" theme.

(Yes, I know those two words very rarely go together.)

Katie's "Baby Got Blue Crab Dip"


My "Booty Shaking Chicken Salad"


Johanna's "Strawbooty & Brief Salad"


Annie's "Fruity Patootie Booty Fruit Salad"

But the pièce de résistance had to be Mary Beth's "Red Velvet Badonkadonk."




Talk about creativity. Girlfriend used a real thong. (It was new so no worries. All of you germaphobes can stop gagging now)

And I think Kell liked her giant name tag featuring crushed velvet, a crystal fleur de lis and calligraphy tramp stamp of her fiance's name.

"Don't put this on Facebook"


Speaking of bootylicious. Here's a throw back to 2001 for ya. Make that booty touch the ground art hearters.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. You have outdone yourself. That was awesome on so many levels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I hope I can make those cookies for someone soon!

    ReplyDelete