Monday, March 15

Addicted

I just discovered Polyvore and I am totally addicted. It is a free website that allows you to choose from tens of thousands of high resolution image files of everything from the latest fashions, fun fonts and backgrounds to create your own digital collages. You can move them, resize them and layer them to your hearts content. And the best part is, you can use it with absolutely no knowledge of complex graphic design programs!

Here is one I made yesterday:



Obviously, I had clothes on the brain. But, you can do so much more than just make you own fashion mood boards. While it is ultimately a brilliant marketing tool for designers and retailers, Polyvore is also a really cool and unexpected art portal. These caught my eye:

Art by Angie


Spring in Venise by Tanya777
(Yes, she spelled Venice that way...)

No comments:

Post a Comment